1. www.woco.co.in (“Websites”) and the mobile apps, web interfaces, APIs, documentation, servers and all other Intellectual Property, software and infrastructure (individually referred to as “Wo.Co.” and collective as “Work Companion ” are owned, registered and operated by Work Companion LLP ("LLP"), a LLP, incorporated in India.
1. You may use the Services in accordance with our contractual arrangement with you or your Employer / organisation that you represent.
1. If you use a Wo.Co. Product, as a User you are responsible for maintaining the security of the devices on which the Wo.Co. Product is installed and/or used, as well as the security of your account associated with the Wo.Co. Product. You are responsible for all activities that occur on a Wo.Co. Product under your account.
2. You may only access the Wo.Co. Suite and use the Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any or all provisions of Applicable Law pertaining to Your use of the Wo.Co. Suite and Services. You agree that you will not in any way:
3. Interfere with the ability of others to access or use the individual Wo.Co. Products and the Wo.Co. Suite.
4. Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
5. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service or other users' computers.
6. Violate any Applicable Laws or regulations, or promote and encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to hacking,cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service.